Nk'z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Notoriously Kill!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nk'z Vs aoX!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiI_Saint
Leader
Leader
LiI_Saint

Nk'z Vs aoX! Empty
PostSubject: Nk'z Vs aoX!   Nk'z Vs aoX! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Nk'z V aoX!

Knife off:
Techno0pump__ got off to a flya, knifing 3 of them yet the rest of us were picked off one by one untill me and jake were left to try and fight off 3 hungry aoX! knifers! While Jake was having a wank, two aoX! player thought they could cleverly pick me off! yet with my great awarness i knifed the guy who jumped up aswell as the guy sneaking up the ladder. Jake soon died and it was up to me! after a 5 minute jostle between deanthegreek and me, he finally got a glitchy knife on me after i clearly knifed him first! :@

aoX! win the knife off!

Game 1: CTF, Underpass
Choice: aoX!
We really required our flag stealer (pricey) in this game. after me getting the flag 12 times it hardly left their base due to little support from mitch Razz (hehehehe) This continued with great defending by jake, gokhan and turk! yet likewise to them. So in a result it came down to a draw with jake overtaking me in attacking.

MVP: iMiiTcH_xX

aoX! 0 - Nk'z 0

Game 2: SABO, Afghan
Choice: Nk'z
So we took a risk with trying a map and game mode combination we have never tried before. Gokhan had a plan! So the whole clan backed him and went through with it. A quick burst from me to the bomb with great defence from the rest of Nk'z meant i could plant the bomb in the first 5 minutes! yet some slippery salmon managed to defuse it and run a lengthy 1 metre from the bomb before getting killed by jake who then picked the bomb up and planted again. We then took our positions, pitched a tent, toasted marshmellows and rolled out our sleeping bags for a good 45 second camp sesh.

MVP: Shake-_-N-_-Jake

Game 3: S&D, Skidrow
Choice: aoX!
We pretty much dominated this one with great defence from jake gokhan and techno! I feel it clicked this game and where able to work as a team. A great kill and defuse from MARONiiTE ensured the great win! Great effort boys!

MVP: Techno0pump__

Game 4: S&D. Terminal
Choice: Nk'z
So we went for our favourite, and it sure paid off. With great games from techno, turk, jake and gokhan both defending and attacking resulting in a dominate win from Nk'z! Great work boys!

MVP: gokhan111

Overall result: Nk'z 3 - aoX! 0

Nk'z WIN!

Line up:
LiI_Saint
gokhan111
Shake-_-N-_-Jake
TURK-2-NV
BamBoy10
Techno0pump__
MARONiiTE
iTWiiX